So recently I came across Dineout’s latest campaign of #MonthOfMore after a friend referred me to it. After 2 successful and might I say, amazing cashbacks I got, last week in Set’Z and today at Tossin Pizza, here’s the lay down of the same:
- Sign up and get Rs. 500.
- Refer and get Rs. 200.
- Get an extra 5% when you add money.
- Pay your bill through Dineout Pay and get 20% cash back upto Rs. 300,with Rs 25 Internet Handling Charges, this translates to Rs 275 cash back in total.
- Buy deals and get 20% Dineout cash back.
- Use your HDFC Debit/Credit card to buy deals and get additional 50% cashback — upto Rs. 75 per transaction and Rs. 150 throughout the month of February — on the booking fees.
- Get Gourmet Passport membership at half the price. Flat 50% off on GP throughout GIRF. If you refer 3 friends, you end up getting the Gourmet Passport for free!
You are planning to go out and end up selecting one of the finest restaurants that you’ve heard serves amazing food and has a great wine collection. You’ve gone through the pictures, the reviews, and everything looks great, unless you come across the price estimate without GST and Alcohol.
This is where the benefits of #MonthOfMore come in to the picture:
Since you’re already signed up and probably have referred a couple or more friends, you already have INR 700 (Sign Up + 1 friend referred) in your wallet. Now, let’s say you add Rs. 2000 in your wallet, and with the 5% cashback you end up earning Rs. 800 extra!
Wait! There’s more! If you buy two deals of “50% off total bill”, for say Rs. 50 and use your HDFC Debit/Credit card to pay for that, you end up getting 50% cashback upto Rs. 75 on the booking fee.
So now if your bill is, let’s assume, Rs. 5000, you’ll just have to pay Rs. 1600 for that. Here’s the math:
Total Bill: Rs. 5000
Price of the deal for 2 (50+50)
|(-) 20% Dineout cashback||Rs. 20|
|(-) 50% HDFC Cashback upto Rs. 75||
That’s paying just Rs 30 for Rs 100 deals!
After the 50% deal: Rs. 2500
|(-) Pay 25% of your bill post the deal through earnings||Rs. 625|
|(+) Internet Handling Charges||Rs. 25|
|20% cashback upto Rs. 300 when you pay through Dineout Pay||Rs. 300|
Final bill to be paid: Rs. 1900, plus the Rs 300 that you get as cash back for use on your next order!
DISCLAIMER – All images used in this blog are owned by Dineout.